Saturday 10 August 2013

Accessorize Bronzing Block


Review on: Accessorize Bronzing Block 
Colour reviewed: Shade 4


 This is a gorgeous bronzer/blusher that comes out as a orange fresh colour on my skin. I have been wearing this regularly, as I love the colour on my face. This comes to about £6-£7 pounds in uk, which I think is a reasonable price as this colour is so summery and gives the skin a fresh and renewed look. I find that this is a bit of a copy of the 'Benefit' blushers/bronzers, as it comes in a box. I LOVE the packaging, and this did influence if I bought it or not, as it's just so beautiful. It comes with a tiny round brush, which I find does tug on my skin. 

Overall view: LOVE this bronzer/ blusher block! Perfect for summer.
Rate out of 10: 7
Recommend or not: Recommend

Thank-you for reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment